Ioan has a degree in law and economics. He holds a master’s degree in “Judicial Career” from the Faculty of Law within the University of Bucharest.
Ioan is involved in complex disputes, in particular in insurance, taxation, administrative and employment matters. At the same time, Ioan coordinates national and cross-border M&A procedures and business restructuring and adjustment projects. Ioan is also specialized in expropriation procedures in the public interest.
He is fluent in Romanian and English.
– Ioan provided the legal assistance and representation in highly complex litigations, successfully finalized, regarding financial transactions involving commercial banks and state authorities;
– Insured the legal advice and representation on tax disputes with significant financial impact, obtaining the right outcome;
– Successfully secured the rights of clients affected by the expropriation procedures for the extension of the subway network;
– Coordinated the procedure and successfully completed an important cross-border merger involving companies from Romania and Spain;
– Ioan assisted and successfully represented employees structures in the financial field during negotiations procedures for concluding of complex collective labour contracts;
– Ioan successfully assisted clients in innovative litigation in the field of life insurances, the court decisions obtained representing important reference for future similar cases;
– Ioan accomplished highly complex GDPR projects;
– Ioan has carried out multiple consultancy projects for individuals and / or legal entities affected by expropriation procedures;
– Ioan assisted clients in numerous projects in the field of construction, involving also urban planning. He has successfully represented multinational companies in the field of construction during the projects won for the construction of road infrastructure works;
– Ioan has carried out numerous projects concerning the legality of the authorization of construction works, the approval of zoning urban plans, detailed urban plans. He provided legal advice and assisted numerous clients in the authorization procedures in front of public authorities and, afterwards, in front of the competent courts;
– Ioan represented multinational companies for the entire duration of the projects developed in Romania, from the acquisition of real estates, authorizations, construction works to the execution of current operations;
– Ioan represented international financial institution in front of the competent courts;
– Ioan provides legal assistance for international financial institution in expropriation and construction fields;